• twitter
  • inlink
  • Virtual Assistant Inc Youtube Channel
  • Virtual Assistant Inc Facebook Page
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New

New

Hi! I'm pretty new to this. I'm a stay at home mom trying to earn some extra cash. Does anyone have an AMAZING tips of the trade or how to get started?

I'm also a stay at home mom and would also like tips on how to get started!!

Hi mfranzwa. . .thanks for signing up for the forums. We're still in beta now, but will be rolling into full gear shortly. Looking forward to you getting involved with the site and taking advantage of job opportunities for virtual assistants. Be sure to fill in your profile and join and groups that may apply to you. . .Virtual Assistants Groups - Virtual Assistant Forums
    Paul Dolphin
    Virtual Assistant, Inc.
    www.virtualassistant.org

Blog Entries
    @ ChristianMichelle, leahdriggers:

Welcome to the forums! Becoming a Virtual Assistant is a great way to maintain a flexible schedule while bringing in extra money; here's a link to an article that provides some good advice to beginning your journey as a VA: How to Become A VA: The Starting Point | Virtual Assistants Outsourcing Blog: BPO, Business Process Outsourcing Facts, Figures, Solutions and News Articles.

Cheers

Hello, My name is Jen. I am currently studying at my local community college. I will be graduating in January of 2012 in Information technology. I am really interested in helping anyone with any virtual needs. I love Desktop Publishing but I do other things like Word processing, data entry, etc.

Hi everyone

I new to this community but have been working as a Virtual Assistant for almost 3 years now. I am also a stay at home mom and I greatly enjoy assisting my clients while not having to worry how my kids are doing.

Looking forward to more posts here where we can share ideas and learn from each other. Have a great day!

Chloe

Hi Evelsteve,

Welcome to the Virtual Assistant Forums. If you're an existing VA looking for leads, we have a few options available as far as lead provision. Please check out the following page for details on how to get started: Virtual Assistant, Inc. - Virtual Assistant Find Work

Cheers,

Dave

Hi, my name is Ramsey, I am also new to this site. I have worked as an event planner and personal assistant and I am now trying to branch out on my own and build my own clientel through these forums. If anyone has any amazing tips I would be open to any and all suggestions.

Hi all, I'm a military wife and a full time student (working on my business administration degree). I have a website started but I have no idea about the other details on how to become a VA. I'm going to start out reading the article Dave posted though. Think it helps I have 2 years of experience as an administrative assistant and 3 years of experience as a market research analyst? Or is the VA world completely different?

Red face Newbie

Hello everyone I am also new to the VA world. Looking to save money for college. I've done quite a bit of clerical work and I'm pretty excited to see how this new venture will go!